Friday, February 20, 2009

Feelin sickly...

So I've been in the dumps for a week now. It all started with a sore throat. I went to the doctor on Monday and got an antibiotic and some allegra, bad move. The medicine has started a week of nausea and vomiting! I only took the antibiotic once to learn that didn't agree but the allegra I took twice and it was terrible. I have now been off meds for 2 days with no relief. I have continued to be nauseated and feel crappy! I was sent home from work today because my co-workers said I just wasn't myself, but the doctor gave me some nausea meds before I left thank goodness! I have not been sick today, thankfully. Prego? one might ask, not even. That is not an option. Please keep me in your prayers and hopefully this will past soon. Sach is totoally immune to everything I have thank the Lord!
Also please pray for Sach. He is going to be applying to school soon and he is apprehensive. I know he can be great at whatever he decides to do. Hope everyone is doing well. Love you all!

No comments: