Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Updates....

Well it has been 13 days now and Sach has not dipped! YEA! I'm stoked! The first couple of days were hard but I think we're past the worst part :) I'm so proud of him! and me for keeping my comments to the minimum! The year has started off great! My sister had her 31st birthday and my mom got to be here for it. In fact my mom has been here since Friday to help with Cash so my brother-in-law could go on a well deserved ski trip. Mom stayed till today to find out if Cassie was going to have the baby today. Unfortunately the baby is not coming today. The doctor says that she wants to try and hold out 2 more weeks! Cassie was so excited because the doctor said last week that it would be today. :( She was hoping it would be today because today is Bobby's mother's birthday and she passed away years ago. It would have been very special if Mason were born today. We were very disappointed. So mom is driving back to Dallas today and will hopefully be returning soon for the arrival of Mason. The middle name is still a secret as his dad will be picking it. I will post more information as I get it :) Hope everyone is off to a great start on the new year!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am happy to hear you are having a great year so far. I can't believe that it is already time for Cassie to have Mason. Time goes by so fast when you get old!

Ashley said...

I can't wait to meet little Mason! I know he will be a cutie just like his Big Bro! ;)