Friday, January 2, 2009

WAY late...but Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Ours was great! We got to spend time with our families and had alot of fun! It was good to see my fam since I didn't get to spend Thanksgiving with them due to working :( They are SO fun! I have to say that having little kids around is fun because they get so excited with presents! Cash was too cute on Christmas! With every present he got so excited! I can't wait for next year! I took some pics of my fam! :) My cousin Ash graced us with her presence which was awesome! I've missed that girl! :) The cousins all played rock band and it was hilarious! We tried to get my uncle Rick to play but he was intimidated by us! :)

We were blessed to have my Mema with us this Christmas! She has Alzheimer's disease and forgets who we are but she's a joy to be around. She may not know us but she can play the piano like nobody's business. It's amazing how powerful music is! She's 88 years old and is still a real firecracker! :) We love her dearly! I had to work right after Christmas and all weekend so I didn't get to see the rest of my family that came into town. We had lots of fun with Sach's family too but for some reason I forgot to take pictures with them! Oops!! I really meant to! We see his family often so I'll have to post some later :)

Grandaddy-O and Cash playing "chopsticks"

Part of the Stinnett Clan

Aunts and Uncles and my dad :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


No comments: