Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Visit With Tandi and C-dub :)

This past weekend I made a day trip to visit Tandi in Midland. I needed to get a visit in as "C-dub" (Clayton) is getting bigger by the day! He just rounded 3 months old! He is a super happy baby! I found out he doesn't crazy ladies taking pictures though. :) I've included a couple pics and a video proving he is a happy babe.
So serious


A little happier


While there I got to see one of Tandi's places of work, The Aphagia Center. Tandi is a speech language pathologist. She's such an amazing person and has a HUGE heart! She really has a passion for what she does. She is always thinking of others. Her brother-in-law has his jaw wired shut while recovering from surgery and she is always looking for new things for him to eat. We made a blueberry icee kind of thing for him to drink and man! was it good! So good in fact that I came home and made my own for the house. :) It's super easy to make so I thought I'd include it in my post
2 1/2 cups of blueberries
3/4 cup of sugar (I used 1/2 cup with 4 cups of blueberries)
1/4-1/2 cup of water
1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice
Blend blueberries and sugar in food processor until smooth and the strain out the seeds. Use a spoon to help with the straining process. Then add the water and lemon juice and freeze. It is delicious, if you like blueberries. :)
Thanks for letting me crash your Saturday Tan! Love you girl!! :)

No comments: