Sunday, June 8, 2008

My new fav......

While attending a surprise birthday party for Aaron's girlfriend, Ashley, I was introduced to the best video game EVER! It's called rockband and it was on Playstation. If you have never played it, you should. If you have played it, you know what I'm talking about. :) You can have a drummer, singer, and two guitar players. It is so FUN! I've convinced my dad we need to get it for our next family "get together." We were playing "Say it ain't so" By Weezer. :)


I also took some pics of Cash and his "Daddy-O" as my dad likes to call himself. :) He's trying to crawl theses days but gets frustrated and has been trying to walk instead. He loves to have someone hold his hands while he tries to walk. He also has a thing for his Aunt Chels :)



Cash's best attempt at a smile for the camera.


He must LOVE whoever he's looking up to :)


2 comments:

Ashley said...

He is so cute!! All kiddos like their Aunt Chels!

Janet said...

I can't believe that cutie is already trying to walk. Seems like he was just born! My, how time flies! I have no doubts that you are one of the best aunts in the world!