Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How could I have forgotten?....

I totally forgot to add to my last blog who caught the bouquet at the wedding!! ME!!!!! Sach threatened to tackle me to the ground if I tried :) Afterwards he said he didn't know I could jump so high! I guess I really wanted that thing! :) So if you would all start praying for me that would be great! hahaha!! I really do think he is the one for me and I hope one day to marry him. We'll see :) I can't believe I forgot that totally important detail from the wedding! I had so much fun at the reception! It was great to hang out with Ash and Michael and just have fun! I forgot how much fun it is to dance! I felt like I was at a jr high dance where it doesn't matter what you look like dancing, just that you're having a blast! I don't think we sat out more than 3 songs! I seriously can't explain the FUN factor!! I hope my wedding reception is that fun, it'll be hard. I have some big shoes to fill!

1 comment:

Alaina said...

You're a nut!
-Alaina