Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend in a flash....

Today was my last day of ECG class. I never knew a few little lines could say so much. I'm such a nerd! Juli and I went for cocktails yesterday and of course I pull out some ECG's and start telling her all about it! She's such a good sport :) I know she was bored out of her mind. It was nice having girl time though. Carla and Kristin came and joined us later. I haven't seen them in forever and Carla was just married in Vegas! She is now Mrs. Chili Cole :) That's so weird! They are super happy! It was a good evening but like every evening, I pooped out early.
Sach comes home today!! YEA!!! He's been down on the Frio River for a bachelor party. He's not much of a river rat like my friends are but I'm sure he had fun. He's still playing hockey twice a week. He's been struggling on whether or not he wants to dedicate more of his time to coach the little kids team like he has for the last few years. I think he's just kinda burnt out on the whole thing. He says it's because he really wants to start a life with me :) I like that idea!
Everything else is going great! I've made a few mistakes at work, but nothing I can't learn from and do better next time. Everyday is a learning experience and I have a LONG way to go. Somedays it is hard to stay positive but at the end of the day I try to find at least 3 good things I've done that helped someone else. I have a hard time hiding my feelings because my cheeks turn BRIGHT red when I get upset or flustered over something. My coworkers have caught on and some of the doctors as well. They think it's hilarious! I guess the good thing is when they see me turning red they are quick to come and help me :) I work with some really great people!
Cash is getting bigger by the second! He's not far from walking! I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday he couldn't even crawl! He's great though. I think he's head over heels for his Aunt Chels. I act like a complete idiot around him but he loves it!......well..... sometimes he looks at me like I'm an idiot but I tell myself he likes it.
Until the next post......keep smiling! :)

No comments: