Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cash's 1st Birthday!

We had Cash's 1st Birthday party yesterday! I can't believe he's already 1! Time flies!! He had a pretty good crowd show up. Alot of Bobby's (his dad) family came and my mom and Johnny came too! Cash got lots of great new presents! I believe he's already picked his favorite. My sister said he woke up this morning ready to play with all his new stuff. Why is it that on every little kid's birthday, there is always a picture of them with a messy face? I had to get one though :) We went with the "Cars" and "Hot Wheels" themes. It turned out great and I think everyone had a good time :) I know I did!
Cash's new favorite toy!

He looks like he's ready for Halloween :)
He's pretty good at opening presents!


I'm not sure he knew what to think about everyone singing for him :)



"Daddy-O" (my dad) had to get him a guitar of course. I think we had more fun with it than Cash did :)




No comments: