Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nana came to visit

I love it when my mom comes to visit! She's the bomb! :) She is known as "Nana" to Cash. She and Johnny T came for Cash's birthday. It's so nice having her around. She's so much fun! She's doing great after her surgery. You can barely see her scar! I thought I'd include some pics I took during her visit! She deserves her own post :)

Me and my beautiful Mom :)
Sach says I have no right to make fun of my mom's sunglasses, he had to pose with mine to make me see there is not much difference :)
Our growing family!
We have had a few new additions to our family in the last few years and will have the newest addition in late January! I am so blessed to have the family I have. My parents are awesome and I love it that they are still good friends after their divorce. Things would not be the same without Johnny T! We love him and I love how he loves my mom :) I don't worry about her so much with him around. He fits in with our crazy family perfectly! (If you notice the "Feliz Cumpleanos" banner in the background of the fam pic, that was for Johnny, he's learning to speak Spanish). I'm very thankful for the blessing in my life and for those around me :)



No comments: