Friday, May 29, 2009

Super old Mother's day Post

Wow! I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted anything! :) For Mother's day I went to Dallas to see my mom and for my aunt Martha's (Mom's sis) birthday party. I'm very happy I went because I got to see some of my family I hadn't seen in a while. We also brain stormed on the family reunion we're having this summer! We haven't had on in about 15 years!! I'm stoked, but that's later. My mom was very happy Sach and I made the trip. I had planned on taking pictures of my mom and me but for some reason it never happened! So here are some pics I did take. My aunt LOVES to have her picture taken and I'm sure she' thrilled I'm posting it on the internet, but I love you anyways! :) It ended up raining that weekend so the weather was perfect for sitting on the porch for the party!

Martha and Mom (notice the beautiful cake my mom made) :)
Sarah, Jana and Gary (cousins)

Of course I squeezed one in of me and Sach!




No comments: