Friday, August 14, 2009

Sonora Caverns

I can't believe I never posted this! In July, Sach and I got a whim and got up early one Saturday morning to drive to Sonora. Sach and I have great road trips :) We had been saying we wanted to visit the caverns for a while and never had the time so why not be spontaneous! I had never been to the caverns and Sach had not been since he was 10 years old. It was very cool. I was worried about being clostrophobic and it made me a little apprehensive as we entered but the true beauty of the caverns cured that real fast. It was so awesome! I'm a total biology nerd so that kind of stuff totally interests me. :) It was well worth the trip and very cool! Just some pics from underground.

The poor guy in front of me probably hated me :)




They call these "Q-tips"

This is the infamous butterfly that was broken by some stupid kid.

This was a great trip and very informative. It's amazing how this place is formed! :)

No comments: