Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Visit from some Besties!!

Some of my best friends came down from Washington state last week, Wes and Jill Thornton. They live in Snohomish, WA. This was their first visit home after the birth of their son, Townes Allen in December. I was so excited to meet him! He is so precious and is the perfect combination of the two. Wes has been one of my best friends since elementary school. He moved to Washington right after high school but we have kept in touch over the years. I was able to go to Everett,WA for their wedding 3 years ago! They actually celebrated their anniversary while they were here. I was so happy to see them and meet their newest addition! We hung out at Jill's sister Beth's house. It was good to see her and my friends from Tuesday Morning! My friend Dollie was there as well. I've known Dollie since we were toddlers. Dollie and Jill are best friends. I alway have a good laugh around Wes, he's hilarious! Love you guys! I can't wait until you finally decide to move closer to home!! :)

Townes Allen Thornton
Wes is a great dad!
Old school friends!



Dollie, Wes and Jill

Dollie, Beth and Jill

Kelsey Moorman and me



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh...Jill's little boy is absolutely precious! Catching up with old friends is always such a good time!

Tiffany&3 said...

Townes is such a cutie!! Wes and Jill definitely picked the right time to go south -- we had 107 degrees for four days here in Washington -- no fun!