Friday, January 15, 2010

Entertaining Blogging...

I would like to say that I have a blog that is entertaining to read. I'm pretty sure my blog is my way of venting. I don't have fun stories about my kids (cause I don't have any). I have the woes of planning my wedding and tell of the random things my fiance and I do. I only wish I was a good journalist/writer. Oh, to be so creative! I've never been much of a writer.
My younger cousin Alyssa has a blog, http://musicalsnack.blogspot.com/ that is so entertaining to read. She is a great writer and I only wish I could write so well and that it was so entertaining. She's young, single and just an all round cool chick. Check it out if you have time and see what ya think. :)
I can say I will aspire to write such entertainment that people enjoy to read but I don't think it will ever happen. Have a great day!
~Chelsea

1 comment:

alyssa said...

That's sweet, thanks cuz!