Friday, March 5, 2010

Catch up.....

Well the countdown has begun. Less than 2 months till the "big day," and things are starting to fall into place. Wednesday was my mom's birthday. She came to town to bring my bridesmaid dresses and to see the grandkiddos. We all went out to eat at Outback. I hope she had a great birthday! I really loved seeing her!!! :) Sach is getting very excited about the wedding, I think. We got the groomsmen ties in and they are hot pink. Sach put on his whole outfit the other night and modeled for me. He's going to look so handsome! :) I can't wait!
I have been searching for buckets to make the isle for my outdoor wedding. I found some at a local feed store but they were a little pricey for my liking. A friend of mine at work suggested I look at Tractor Supply, why didn't I think of that?! Well, I went there today and what do ya know? The perfect buckets at the perfect price for my budget! I couldn't have been happier. I took my best friend Ashley her dress today and she tried it on. She looked great! I was excited once again! Then I went to practice my hair with Sach's aunt Wanda, who is a saint for doing my hair. Seeing everything put together made me super excited!! Less than 2 months and very happy :)

I've been working my fanny off lately. (I wish that was literally) The hospital I work at has started a new campaign, "30 minute door to doc time." Boy! has that made work more "challenging." I was used to being put "on call" when we weren't busy and now it feels like we never have enough nurses for all the patients. I have to say I enjoy the bigger paychecks but I've been exhausted. Yesterday I got off at 7 pm and was asleep by 9pm.
I have neglected to take pictures of anything recently. Sach and I got to spend some time with Cash the other day and I should have taken pictures of the two of them. Cash loves his uncle Ach. Cash came over for a little bit and kicked his shoes off as soon as he got in the door. He has a book at my house that he loves to play with and knows exactly where it is. He sat in the floor and played while Sach played with him. Sach is so good with kids! I can't wait till he has one of his own. I can only imagine how much fun we will have. :)
Tomorrow we are going out to Sach's grandad's ranch to see the baby longhorns. My dad is going with us just to get out and I'm hoping to have some pictures to share. I hope all is well with everyone reading this. :) God Bless!

No comments: