Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas and more...

Merry Christmas to all! We hope everyone's holidays were blessed with lots of family time! :) Our's definitely was but I took absolutely no pictures! I have to get into the habit of taking my camera with me everywhere! Lately I've been forgetting to even bring my brain cells though. :) Sach played in the 5th Annual Christmas Bowl this year and had so much fun! I am really not a great picture taker but I was able to get him in one pic without him moving.
Sach had a great time seeing old friends and playing! He was nervous because he didn't know if he would be able to keep up with the younger boys. :) He did great even though his team lost!
My family came over Christmas night and opened presents. It was a mad house! My nephews had presents out the wazoo!! Our little man did quite well himself! We got lots of cute outfits and fun things for our baby room! :) I will be posting pictures of the baby room once it is finished. Sach is still doing some touch ups, but it should be done soon!! :)
Some updated belly pictures: (I'm really bad at remembering to take a pictue so I think we skipped week 29, but it could have been 28, who knows!)
27 weeks

28 weeks (ish)

30 weeks
I took this one in the baby room so it's kind of a sneak peak. We got our crib this last week and painted the week before. I am really happy with the way it has turned out so far, I can't wait to get it finished!! :) 10 weeks to go!





No comments: