Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Glimpse of the little guy!

So we had our 3D/4D sono done. It took 2 takes because the little guy did not want to cooperate the first time. He was still breech at the time of the pics so they weren't as great as they could have been but we were able to get a peek at him! 8 weeks to go! I can't believe it!! My 12 hour shifts at work are starting to get a little "trying" but I intend to work up until my water breaks! :) I like my job WAY too much! As far as a name, Sach says we have one picked but he changes his mind every day! As far as I'm concerned his name is Graham Owen Zipper :) Sach says that will be his name but we'll see. Owen was my grandad's name.


A little grin :)

This pic cracks me up! It looks like he's singing! :)
Needless to say we were very excited to see our babe! and cannot wait for him to get here! Sach tells him daily he's ready, and of course I say "NOT YET!" There is still so much to be done before he gets here. But it's right around the corner!



3 comments:

Tiffany&3 said...

I LOVE your name!!! We are really going back and forth on boys names....and girls names for that matter!! But its funny, because Adam LOVES Griffin for a boy, and I LOVE Owen! Congrats to you hun -- you guys will be such great parents and your little guy will be SO lucky! Hope these last eight weeks go by quickly with little discomfort!!

Emily said...

That is so amazing! He looks so handsome already. I am so very excited for you guys!

Sarah said...

OMG I just got chills looking at those precious pics of your baby boy. He is ADORABLE! It brings back happy memories to think of what all you are about to experience. I am soooo happy for you :)

Sarah

p.s. I LOVE LOVE the name.