Friday, August 26, 2011

5 and 6 month pics!

(I started this post almost a month ago and am just finishing it today September 15th! Where is the time going?!) G is fastly approaching 7 months and I haven't even posted 5 month stuff! I'm so behind! He's growing, growing, growing and is always happy and squealing! G just started saying "Mama" this week! Needless to say I love it! G had his 6 month appt last week and stats as follows:




Weight: 16 lbs 11 oz (25%)



Height: 26.5 inches (50%)



Head: 17 inches (25%)






I really wasn't expecting him to make it to the 50th percentile for height but Woohoo! Maybe he won't be too much of a shrimp! G is trying really hard to crawl and still loves to be on his feet. Reverse is his specialty for now. He is eating baby food like a champ and weened (sp?) himself just before 6 months (at least I didn't have to). Self feeding is still a work in progress but we're getting there. :)













Still loves snoozing with dad :)









Getting big!! :)









I recently submitted G for the cutest baby contest on Kathie Lee and Hoda (Today Show) just for fun! Winners get flown to NYC! :) I don't think we stand a chance but it would be pretty neat to see G on TV! :) So if you watch that show, be on the lookout for this cute little guy! :)











1 comment:

Sarah said...

He is SO Precious!!!!