Thursday, October 23, 2008

I was tagged :)

So...I was tagged! Thank you Janet :)

1. Where is your cell phone? On the table, turned on it's side so I can be sure I'm ready for Sach to call
2. Where is your significant other? In Mexico City and I'm waiting to hear he is there and safe
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? .....what about her? her hair was DARK brown before she started dying it and she's in Dallas?
5. Your father? ......at his house? I just left him
6. Your favorite thing? happiness :)
7. Your dream last night? don't remember
8. Your dream/goal? to be married and have kids and a fantastic family!
9. The room you're in? My itty bitty living room :)
10. Your hobby? When I have time, playing the guitar
11. Your fear? suffocation
12. Where do you want to be in six years? 6 years? Happy and with kiddos :)
13. Where were you last night? where I am now
14. What you’re not? Tall and married :)
15. One of your wish list items? an Ipod which I'm getting next week!!!!!! :)
16. Where you grew up? the Black Hole, TX aka San Angelo
17. The last thing you did? watched Grey's anatomy with my dad
18. What are you wearing? jama pants, long sleeved shirt, blanket
19. Your TV? Nothing special.
20. Your pet? nada, Sach isn't big on pets :)
21. Your computer? Blue :)
22. Your mood? good and lonely, I hate it when Sach is gone :(
23. Missing someone? YES!!!!!!!!!
24. Your car? 68 Corvette (sting ray body style)
25. Something you’re not wearing? scrubs
26. Favorite store? Target......old navy
27. Your summer? gone! Way to fast!
28. Love someone? very much! :)
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Earlier at my dad's house :)
31. Last time you cried? Last Friday, I felt like crap and got emotional

I can't tag anyone because Janet already tagged everyone I would have :), I lucked out this time

1 comment:

Emily said...

Woah. This your long lost kindergarten buddy, Emily. Ok, so an old coworker of mine sent me an email today - with all the questions that are on your tag. Only, in the email you were supposed to try to answer everything using only 1 word. Anyway - totally random. I guess people do forward those things...