Monday, March 7, 2011

One week under our belts :)

We survived the first week! Yay! After the first night we were a bit doubtful. Sach was able to stay home with us the first week and my mom was here to help. Graham decided he did not like sleeping in the bassinet and that days were for sleeping while nights were for screaming! He is slowly but surely sleeping more at night and staying awake a little more during the day. He is a super nurser and has been great! We had a little scare with jaundice and he lost almost a whole pound in the first few days, but since my milk came in he is gaining weight like a champ! Our house has been full of visitors. Sach and I are looking forward to a little family time and hopefully some quiet time. :)
Graham is getting used to sleeping in the bassinet after a little adjustments. I think he might have a but of reflux so laying flat is not something he likes to do. He rarely cries and just wimpers when he is hungry. He is a perfect baby! We had his pictures done Saturday morning, his one week bday, and we can't wait to see them! Our photographer sent me some sneak peak pics on my phone but I can't figure out how to download them, so those will have to come at a later date. I'm starting to get around a little faster so that is making things easier. Sach and I can't stop staring at him! He is just so perfect! :)

from this am

Pops and Nana (Sach's parents)
Tootie (or Nina, we can't decide)

Daddy-O!


I love this pic! Sach took over cry duty one night after Graham ate and let me sleep. When I woke up and went in to check on them, this is what I found. They were both in the exact same position and it was sooo cute! :) Like father like son.

Aunt Ash :)

Tandi :)
There have been way more visitors so don't get your feelings hurt if I didn't post a pic of you. There are lots! Thank you to everyone for their kinds words and support over the last 9 months and the last week! We are doing great and couldn't be happier or more blessed. We thank God everyday for our little guy and all the love around us. :)






No comments: