Tuesday, March 29, 2011

1 Month!

We had Baby G's one month check up yesterday. He is growing fast and doing great! He has gained a pound since his 2 week check up. His doctor put him on Zantac for his reflux, she says the smaller babies seem to have reflux more than larger babies. We're hoping this will help him not have so much tummy troubles and maybe will help him sleep. (cross your fingers) He nurses like a champ and rarely sleeps through meal time. I've had to totally change my diet and cut out all the food I love because he does not love them.
Weight: 7lbs 14 oz

Length: 20.5 inches

Head circumference: 14.25 inches


I'm terrible at taking pictures but I'm going to try and take monthly pictures to watch his growth. Here are a couple. I couldn't decide if I should take his pics of him sitting up or laying down so I did both.


G has started smiling and has the cutest nose krinkle. I have yet to catch a picture of these but hopefully soon! We have decided he looks just like his dad and many people say he does as well. We'll see how he changes in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay!!! Love hearing the updates. I can't believe that only 6 months ago we were at the very same place. So much will change so fast, so buckle up and enjoy the ride! He is absolutely precious and I know you must be totally in love. Good luck with the sleeping. I bet in no time your little man will be catching tons of zzz's! And then you will feel like a new woman!!